Soft cut crease & Burgundy lips
I looooove Burgundy lips! What about you?
As I mentioned before in a previous post, rose eyeshadows and burgundy lips are one of the most popular trends for spring summer 2016, so I decided to do this look because I love these colors.
Here is the list of products used for this look:
- Foundation NC25 from MAC Cosmetics.
- Highlight & Contouring with Creamy Beige and Beautiful Bronze from L.A. Girl.
- Setting Powder in Nº2 from UNG Cosmetics.
- Blush from Coastal Scents, the one in the middle of the "26 eyeshadows & blush" palette.
- Eyebrows using brow pomade from Anastasia Beverly Hills in "Caramel".
- Lip liner from MAC in "Bespoken For".
- Lipstick in "smoulder" from Sleek Cosmetics.
EYES: I used my Lorac PRO Palettes.
- "Cream" all over the eyelid.
- "Cool gray" and "Mauve" for depth and transicion colors.
- "Nude" to highlight the brow bone.
- Liner #77 from Inglot cosmetics.
- Mink lashes in D105 from Dodo Lashes
The website to purchase the lashes is www.dodolashes.com. If you want to get extra discount on the lashes use my discount code "glamourmakeupnl" at the check-out.